 Robotics / 7342
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:41:07 GMT

Well, I just thought I'd pass this along--too soon to vouch for its
authenticity, but you may be right about there being too many MindStorms
sets to be true.

I have seen a scan of a Y2K Lego cover that includes more SW figures and
does indeed mention the Falcon set (also somewhere at theouterrim.com).

Following Lego's sad trend in larger and larger pieces (a campaign needs to
be started to reverse this)--especially where several individual bricks
would work just as well (such as in walls, ship hulls, etc.), the Kaadus
(Kaadii?) will probably be one big piece. (This is one of my few complaints
about the newer Lego sets, so please pardon my soapboxing.)

Does anyone know what happened to Destination: Mars?

--Doug Wilcox