 Robotics / 7361
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:35:38 GMT

Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> wrote:
for TLG to boost sales, so that wouldn't surprise me at all. The technics
toys are much more surprising to me, since they overlap directly with
kits that are already for sale (tie-fighter and X-wing.)

Wouldn't be the first such overlap -- the Launch Command shuttle was out
when the Technic shuttle was released, IIRC.