 Star Wars / 3825
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:

Personally I don't buy any of what you just said. There will be a Slave I
either this year or next year, and it will be called 'SLAVE I'
TLG has a contract w/Lucas and they abide by his decisions and
he'd never allow them to call Slave I a crappy name like Bounty Hunter
Ship.

Ever heard of "Darth Vader's Star Destroyer Playset"?  Kenner didn't want to
call the playset for the ship "The Executor".

I don't know that they wouldn't call it Slave I, mind you, just that it is
possible for them to change the name if they think it would sell better.
After all, what's worse- calling the ship Slave I, or putting the little
captive Han in it?

eric

They could call it "Boba Fett's Firespray", or just "Firespray".  That is the
class of ship it is afterall.

Jeff
"Girls really seem to like a guy in spandex."