 Star Wars / 3826
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:58:49 GMT

Here's a disturbing Thought...

<snip non-system stuff>

Slave I (with Fett removable helmet and Han in carbonite!)
B-Wing Fighter
A-Wing Fighter
Tatooine Skiff
AAT
MTT
Two Kaadus with Qui-Gon Jinn
Millenium Falcon (with Han, Luke, Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbacca and Obi-Wan)

This is the "Leeked List" of Star Wars sets for next year.  There are 5 Classic
and 3 EP1 sets (although I don't know what this Kaadus set could possibly be).
For those that are Classic Fans like me tell me which of these sets is going
to have a Stormtrooper?

Can't think of any...  Well neither can I.

The only remote possibilities would be the Slave I (StormTroopers escorted Boba
Fett and the Frozen Han to Slave I) or even more remote would be the Millenium
Falcon but it all depends on which Figs actually come with the set (While all
of these characters were on the Falcon at one time or another they were never
all on the ship together so that makes me think this list is wrong)  My guess
is the Leia is not included in the Falcon set (which gives us the highest hopes
for a StormTrooper although in a $100+ set) so that would say to me we will
also not see Leia this year which would also be a travesty.

I guess my hope is that this list is either wrong or incomplete.  My reasoning
is that I can make any of these ships myself but I cannot make a Storm Trooper
myself unless I wanted to make my own mold.

We need StormTroopers.  This is THE Empire foot soldier and to not include them
in the first 2 years of production would be a tremendous oversite.

Eric (Will not stop harping on not having a StormTrooper) Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/