 Star Wars / 3895
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 21:13:56 GMT

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 18:00:07 GMT, "Dennett" <dennett@agate.net> wrote:

On 10/15/1999, at 1:38 PM, blisses@worldnet.att.net wrote:

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:28:47 GMT, "James Simpson" <jsimpson@rice.edu>
wrote:

Just don't give me Wicket and
that awful glider.

Two words: skeet shooting

Steve

Aww, shut up Steve, that would be cool :)

What, skeet-shooting Wicket?  That wouldn't be cool, it would be mean.
Funny, but mean.

Steve