 Robotics / 7365
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:00:29 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote in message <38038A63.5E1C@mit.edu>...
thoughts:  Slave I has very little screen time (esp. compared to Mil.
Falcon, X-Wing, Tie Fighters, etc.)  It's also less than the Y-wing,
though slightly more than the B-wing.  Most of the SW ships are
high-recognition proposals.

Consider that it has about 4 times the screen time that the Sith Infiltrator
has though...

The more I think about it,the more I'm convinced that Boba Fett will come • in some set that doesn't
include Slave I ... either a desert skiff, a carbon-freezing playset, a
Jabba's throne room, a Bespin playset - well, all of those seem more
likely to me than a Slave I.  I'm hoping I'm wrong, though.  ANybody
else have any thoughts, or some irrefutable evidence?

Boba Fett has about the same screen time his ship does (comparatively, think
pilot to craft ratio).  Although he appears briefly in the movie, the simple
fact that they are making Boba Fett coupled with the addition of him in Star
Wars for the special edditions shows they know about us fanatics.  They know
what we want and hopefully they will produce!!  My opinion is not as hopeful
as my argument above though.  Han without a vest  + Boba Fett to me means
desert skiff.