 Robotics / 7339
7338  |  7340
Subject:
Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:50:15 GMT

This was on http://www.theouterrim.com/

US NEWS - NEW LEGO Toys!!
BY: Greg Edwards

Here's a great list of upcoming Lego products thanks to Knight!

Technic X-Wing
Technic Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
Battle Droid Minstorms kit
Destroyer Droid Minstorms kit
AT-AT Mindstorms kit
Pit Droid Mindstorms kit
Slave I (with Fett removable helmet and Han in carbonite!)
B-Wing Fighter
A-Wing Fighter
Tatooine Skiff
AAT
MTT
Two Kaadus with Qui-Gon Jinn
Millenium Falcon (with Han, Luke, Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbacca and Obi-Wan)
These toys are 100% confirmed, and I hope to have some pictures soon.

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

• Web design (including e-commerce)
• Searchable Digital Documents on CD
• Desktop Publishing • Design • Scanning
• Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
• Computer Demons Exorcised
• Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class