 Robotics / 7338
Re: (no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 05:23:04 GMT

Ahhhh, that's better. Adding the extra pulley on the face of the gear was
a stroke of genius! Sometimes we get so focused on the task at hand that
it never occurs to us to make improvements.

I figured with two cylinders I was better off with less stroke but more
volume. Turns out that the last little bit of stroke is what builds
up all the extra pressure...

Well done!

I'm glad that worked Ralph.  I still haven't done the mod to my
version of your compressor yet.

Just finished a three day hobby show...  LEGO was a huge success with
the 8 to 10,000 attendees!

Back to my own building.

<ICS>