 Star Wars / 3873
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 01:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ralph Döring writes:
They could call it "Boba Fett's Firespray", or just "Firespray".  That is the
class of ship it is afterall.

Jeff

This would be possible. Did you look at the design of the sw boxes ? There are
some lasers fireing but you never see where it comes from. Even the TIE/Y-wing
set: the red laserbeams are not fired by th TIE. They build the models with
laser cannons but apparently they are never used to fire or are out of order.
So if they want to find a way to call it differently, they will (I guess). In
non english-spoken countrys the kids can´t even tell the meaning of Slave 1.
Maybe we get two different boxes ?

Umm /me bites lip to keep it sealed :^)
See post #3 in .castle then look in post 2(1) for the reason why I cannot
comment further(even tho I've seen more info about the SW sets than the castle
:^)

In other words *YES* to at least some of the things in this thread :^)

Mike

1.  Second part #6