 Robotics / 7358
Re: LEGO Reverse DNS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:28:47 GMT

On Oct. 12 99, 11:23 PDT, "Russell Nelson" <nelson@crynwr.com>
wrote:

Yet gee, there's been no Lego.com hits.  I suspect that they browse
from home.

I know I got a lego.com hit about a year ago. They didn't really
look at much on my site though.

---
Chris Osborn                    Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com         2160 Jefferson St., #240
http://www.fullsystem.com/      Napa, CA 94559