 Robotics / 7349
RE: LEGO Reverse DNS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:54:16 GMT

Seriously, that's what got me curious too. Think about it. • Here's a group
of folks they can get design ideas from, and yet NOBODY I know • of has ever
had a hit from lego.com - coincidence? I think not.

It might just be company policy that the internet is not used for web
browsing at work. Some places do that. You might want to expand your
search to domains that point to key geographical regions which may
indicate employee usage. For that matter, they might only have the lego
name for their web servers, which could be offsite. The office might have
a different domain. Again, check the geographical regions.

Hmmm...companies like that might want to get a clue. The web is
a great way to figure out what the competition is doing, or if
anyone who you don't even know is competing with you is going to
swamp your company with a cool new product...

Check out...

<http://www.cluetrain.com/>

Sorry if this is getting too off-topic. Maybe we should move over there, but
then that would be yet another lugnet subscription...sigh.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com