 Robotics / 5872
Re: pneumatics & mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 02:41:25 GMT

Hi,
I was just wondering where i could find the small pumps that are used to
make the compressors. I would like to find it as a seperate piece so
that i do not have to buy a whole box. I got a lot of pneumatics with
the set 8462 Tow Truck (available only in stores in europe, can be
bought at lego worldshop thought.) and i would like to try them out with
the rcx. Thanks in Advance.

Nicolas Gauthier