 Robotics / 168
Re: pneumatics & mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 06:32:43 GMT

The "offset axle" (there are two of them in the #5272 One
Cylinder Motor ($3.25)) gives a ½ bump spacing ... just
right for the larger pump.
- - - Nick - - -

Karim wrote:

I have been disappointed  in the "compressor" pump... It does not generate a very
consistant presure, and it seems to have been designed poorly as there is no
arrangement of technic parts that I can conceive of that will move the compressor
through a full stroke... it's either 2/3 of a stroke or stall.  I think that if I
had one of those blue storage tanks, I would be much happier with the compressor
though, because then I ccould run it all the time and even at 2/3 stroke, it
should be able to keep the tank presurized.

--Karim