 Robotics / 153
Re: pneumatics & mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 04:32:52 GMT

I'd say get them for their "undisovered" uses.
I found that you can make a catapult (working and all, throw tyres/tires
downstairs for cats to play with) with the right positoning on a beam, and
made a Jelly Belly (brand pecific for their size) dispeser that deposited 2
beans in my hand, and much more can be done.
Personally they were the best addtion to my LEGO brick (stupid rules of
phrasing) collection before mindstorms was released
Nick

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
I have very little by way of pneumatic stuff; I've mostly avoided sets
containing pneumatics. But it seems like there's some interesting potential
when combined with Mindstorms. Has anybody made any interesting
Mindstorms-controlled air-powered inventions?

Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/