 Robotics / 154
153  |  155
Subject:
Lego Plotter - a few pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 05:17:38 GMT

I recently played with the whole Plotter thing ala Technic Control Center -
8094.
I am fairly happy with the results, and I have posted a few pictures up on
my
Web site to share.

http://www.caro.net/~donfor/htdocs/lego/index.htm

It is very inaccurate - and currently can only draw one pattern, but it was
still fun.

I just wish Mindstorms had more inputs and outputs - and a few stepper
motors. :)

Don't give me too much grief on my lego page I have just recently started
keeping
a Lego specific page and I am still toying with the layout - any comments
would be
appreciated...

--
Don Forth ( Klaatu )