 Robotics / 160
Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 01:55:34 GMT

Martyn Boogaarts wrote in message ...
Don Forth writes:
I recently played with the whole Plotter thing ala Technic Control • Center -
8094.
I am fairly happy with the results, and I have posted a few pictures up on
my
Web site to share.

http://www.caro.net/~donfor/htdocs/lego/index.htm

=====================================
Don Forth ( Klaatu )
email: dforth@caro.net
Home Page: http://www.caro.net/~donfor
=====================================
Nice Idees

take a look here for an other  plotter design  (plot1-4.jpg) and • plotter.jpg

http://members.xoom.com/legorobotica/project

These are models I made 3 years ago, I'm now working on a web page that • includes: sorce code (basic pascal C++), Ldraw files and discriptions
plot is an original DACTA model

PS about your spider:
Try a movement like the one on 3 motor (nice for mindstorms)
(leg 1 mot 1)     (leg 2 mot 2)   (leg 3 mot 1)
(leg 4 mot 3)     (leg 5 mot 2)   (leg 6 mot 3)

walks  like this
move leg 2 down and leg 5 up
move leg 1 forward and leg 3 forward
move leg 2 up and leg 5 down
move leg 4 forward and leg 6 forward
move leg 1 back and leg 3 back
move leg 2 down and leg 5 up
move leg 4 back and leg 6 back
start all over
see

http://www.lynxmotion.com
http://www.lynxmotion.com/images/index/h1-wskr.jpg
for a picture

greetings martyn

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic

Thanks for the response - Nice pics I was thinking about doing some
Pneumatic related stuff - but I
may start working on the plotter again. :)

So little time. - Hmm If i could only get paid for playing with this
stuff....

--