 Robotics / 155
Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 07:59:08 GMT

anyway,  i managed to get Scott's & Dave's (another Canadian) VB prg
running BUT yours remains elusive.  this time i get a

COMDLG32.OCX error

Do you mean COMDLG32.OCX causes an error or is the COMDLG32.OCX missing on
your system?

BTW, I'm wondering if it is legal to distribute the two needed Microsoft
ocx's (*not* the LEGO ocx) together with the VB app .Why would VB use these
files by default if it wasn't allowed to include them in the distribution
package? If I knew this beforehand i wouldn't have used them (if possible).
Maybe this is a typical MS scheme to get people to their site.

Eric