 Robotics / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 02:30:01 GMT

I have done some more tweaking on RCX VB application I call MCC.  Changes
include a startup screen that allows the user to specify the comm port before
the main app starts.  This resolves a previous bug where, if a user did not
have the IR connected to Comm2 (default) the app would shut down and not allow
you in.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.globalserve.net/~dastolfo