 Robotics / 145
Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:22:17 GMT

I am now the proud "owner" of 3 separate VB RCX based prgs.
(thanks to Scott, Eric and Dave)

BUT  with each prg I get some form of error all based on

COMCTL32.OCX

either not being there or not configured.

You need the VB runtime files, available from the MS ftp-site (I added a
direct link from my page).
I *assume* comctl32.ocx being part of that set. If you did download and
install this MS files, and still get this error, appearently comctl32.ocx is
not part of the standard VB runtime files. In that case, contact me and I
will send you one (when mister Gates is not looking).

-----
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind
Dutch section: