 Robotics / 18646
Re: Brainstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:09:38 GMT

Wayne Gramlich wrote:

  http://web.gramlich.net/projects/robobricks/index.html

On cursory reading, the first problem I have with this is that
the interconnect protocol is run so slowly.

Why only 2400 baud?

Anything where you have an actual copper wire connection
could run orders of magnitude faster.  Heck even iRDA goes
faster over infraRed.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
        http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net