 Publishing / 678
Re: [ldraw.org] Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 06:30:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
[...]
If there ever was brick image that was particularly risky to display in a
logo, I would think it would be a red 2xN.

And on that note, I just removed the red 2x2 LEGO brick that I used to have
in the logo here:

   http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/backgrounds/

I can't go around being a hypocrite!

--Todd