 Publishing / 4589
Re: Attention all RSS geeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:44:52 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
{Call for technical participation in a proposal for LEGO enthusiast content
sharing.}

Sounds like a great initiative.  Thanks!

My site has, coincidentally, been recently converted to use blog software
(blosxom) to deliver content.  That means there is automatic RSS support.  My
RSS feed for Lego postings is at http://bill.wards.net/blosxom/lego/index.rss

I would say that whatever you choose, don't set up something using a protocol
that isn't supported by the majority of aggregators.  Syndication only works if
the clients support it!

--Bill.