 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9942
Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 02:25:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Phillips wrote:

And right now you're trying to tell how LEGO should run itself..

I'm trying to tell them how to capture the most of my dollar.  I've already
stated that I plan to stockpile the old colors while they are available and then
I will curtail my spending for awhile to see what they do in the long run.  I
don't plan to walk away from the hobby, but I'm not just going to sit back and
buy stuff that won't work for me just because it has the word LEGO printed on
it.

Clearly I would prefer that they continue to sell the products that I want to
buy, and I'm letting them know it in the most constructive way I can think of.
If I simply stop buying their products and don't tell them why, they won't know
how to lure me back as a customer and we both (TLC and I) lose.

LOL and there's still plenty of people complaining that technic bricks dont have
studs any more. And probably a few stopped buying technic because of it. I don't
see any technic sets going back to studded beams yet....

But guess what? The people that enjoy the hobby just learned to adapt to the
changes. And guess what else?? Some of them are actually coming up with uses for
studless beams that were impossible with the "classic studded" beams. Each to
their own I guess. Including TLC.

ROSCO