 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9901
Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
(snip)

I think that's the whole idea. And I personally enjoy some constant chatter from
the rtl gang. They're pretty cool!

And right now you're trying to tell how LEGO should run itself..

....and trying to tell rtlToronto that its opinions don't mean nothing.

Oooh.. let me try!

rtlToronto, your opinions don't mean nothing!

(undo ALL the negatives in the above to see what I really think)