 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9940
Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:25:26 GMT

Hey guys,

Sigh.  I'm ashamed to be a Lego enthusiast.

Calum

I really like Calum. He hit the nail on the head, and has said pretty much
everything I'd want to say. I've given up taling about the colour issue over at
fbtb.net,where I usually "hang out." But Calum said everything I wish I had.

On a somewhat different note, maybe some of you should look in to something
called "Aspergers Syndrome," or "Little Professor Syndrome.":
Quote from http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/:
Individuals with AS can exhibit a variety of characteristics and the disorder
can range from mild to severe. Persons with AS show marked deficiencies in
social skills, have difficulties with transitions or changes and prefer
sameness. They often have obsessive routines and may be preoccupied with a
particular subject of interest. They have a great deal of difficulty reading
nonverbal cues (body language) and very often the individual with AS has
difficulty determining proper body space.

Sined Greg (who has sets with so-called NEW bricks, and didn't even noice)