 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9928
Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:56:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Scott Lyttle wrote:

(snip)

Do I have my opinions about the Lego company and their decisions?  Sure,
everybody does...Do I need to voice them?  Well, if I do, it's going to be at
the people that can make a difference, and when I do, it won't be because "it
ruins my collection.."

It's far more productive to find the time to locate the correct person and
identify issues than to spout to the masses about "what they are doing
wrong"...it just wastes energy, isn't very productive, and just makes certain
people want to ignore you more.

Scott

Well worded! Now I know who to read:) (As if I didn't know before)

Joe Meno