 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9903
Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:15:46 GMT

I liked Znap!  Made a train bridge the other day and really aprpeciated it!

I'm into Znap, too.  I grabbed up a bunch of it from other locals who only
bought it for the cheap motors.  Loved your bridge, BTW.

And I love chiming in on rants.

Though sometimes I should just shut up.

And not to post a big fat "me too", but...

- Chris.

p.s. On that note, I'll go back to lurking again.