 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9888
Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Phillips wrote:
Hey guys,

So, at the suggestion Trevyn Watson, I've been reading the controversy over
the colour change stuff.  Who the hell are these people?

(snip lots of ranting and raving about people ranting and raving)

Sigh.  I'm ashamed to be a Lego enthusiast.

Calum

You're absolutely right, Calum.  I feel so ashamed for being a shrewd consumer
and actually expecting a company that I do several hundred dollars worth of
business with every month to actually try to meet my needs as a consumer.  I
hang my head in shame.

Sarcasm, thy name is Chris...

Just trying to fit in.

Clearly your grasp of local newsgroups is wowness at its best.

Calum wasn't hiding, he was just stayin' in rtlToronto--again Chris, what's
yer point?

I know it's a local group, but what wows me is that the average rtlToronto-er
doesn't seem to grasp that the list gets cross-posted to LUGNET for all to see.
It's not like we all go out of our way to follow what's going on up there, just
that we're subjected to it whenever we read LUGNET.

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your group, just reminding you that we can
all still hear you when you talk amongst yourselves.

- Chris.