 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9939
Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:06:16 GMT

Snip!

Sigh.  I'm ashamed to be a Lego enthusiast.

Woah I can't believe I missed your original posting!  I totally agree with what
you've said.

Although I'm not too happy with TLC's decision to change some of the colours,
it's not the end of the world.  What I AM upset about is the way some LUGNET
members have behaved recently.  I visit LUGNET to relax - to read about news,
view other people's creations, etc. but now all I get is a headache from the
people arguing, bickering, and making sarcastic comments.

For a moment there, I was embarassed to be a LEGO enthusiast, and disappointed
at LUGNET.  But things have calmed down a bit, I guess...

-Bryan