 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9882
Re: Infuriating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:31:19 GMT

==8<--

To talk about "respecting AFOLs" and other crap is just downright silly.  They
make a product we happen to like, but it's not for us primarily.  Remember
that-NOT FOR US primarily.  We just HAPPEN TO LIKE it.  Take it as it is.

Sigh.  I'm ashamed to be a Lego enthusiast.

Replace "LEGO" with "Coaster" and "LEGO Group" with "SixFlags" or the like, and
you begin to understand exactly why I'm ashamed to call myself a coaster
enthusiast.

It's why I don't wear coaster related shirts to parks anymore, because
slobering, food-stained-shirt wearing whiny ACEr's who insist on having their
lapbar up 4 notches and hating flatrides have ruined it.

At least they haven't got to the flatrides.  That seems to be a rather elite and
classy bunch.  Except for those certain people who like *American* flat rides.
Not that we know anyone who's into those.

:poke:

:)

I supose there's a LEGO equivelant.  I don't know what it would be in that case.
Castle?

-Iain