 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9299
Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 04:20:15 GMT

Rice was hard, PX was
hard...but the pedestal game was easier.  Live games are easier and a lot more
fun too.

And look how many people entered the pedistal game. Was it 17 or 19? Anywayze, I
think obviously, a certain degree of simplicity attracts more people.
-Greg