 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9297
Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:
Maybe I'll just have to get more in to trains.

That's what I did.  :)  As long as you blow off people
who only want to build prototypical stuff, you're fine.
Like, those guys who are all "Oh, THIS is an authentic
eight wide scale model of a EMD GP40X with HTB trucks
and Locotrol antenna in authentic pre merger Southern
Pacific colours.  THAT is pathetic rendition of a choo
choo you have there...*"

S P A C E.

Clearly we have other people that need assistance in
adding to posts to make them easier to read for us
normal people.

So to help out poor misguided Bram, I'll fill in all
the words that he wanted to say but neglected.

------------------real bram post----------------
[snip]

Nice try, Chris.  However, the true subleties of my message
revovled more around Calum's stab at trainheads.  The only
rule in .space is that a Galaxy Enforcer must have wings.
That's it.  No prototypes, no eight-wide vs. six-wide, no
track geometry limits.  Try it sometime.
(space)
Anyway, it looks like rtlT has quite a bit of fun.  Keep
it up.
--Bram