 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9295
Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:
Maybe I'll just have to get more in to trains.

That's what I did.  :)  As long as you blow off people who only want to build
prototypical stuff, you're fine.  Like, those guys who are all "Oh, THIS is a
authentic eight wide scale model of a EMD GP40X with HTB trucks and Locotrol
antenna in authentic pre merger Southern Pacific colours.  THAT is pathetic
rendition of a choo choo you have there...*"

S P A C E.

Clearly we have other people that need assistance in adding to posts to make
them easier to
read for us normal people.

So to help out poor misguided Bram, I'll fill in all the words that he wanted to
say but neglected.

------------------real bram post----------------

Hi Guys,

is anyone there?  Chris?  Calum?  NO.... oh well.

HI, I'm Bram.  you might know me from such great places as .Space, and
.Space.geek.

I just wanted to BARGE in here; you know, to this cool all robot, some train
LOCAL news
group, and talk about my favorite subject. S P A C E .

Space is the best.  I don't know what you guys see in trains and robots but
SPACE is where its
at.

Well, I'm done barging in here.

Thanks for listening.

Hey, guys.   if this was off topic for rtl, then I goofed.
sorry.

Bram.