 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9291
Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:24:39 GMT

Mario DeFacendis wrote:

Like, those guys who are all "Oh, THIS is a
authentic eight wide scale model of a EMD GP40X with HTB trucks and Locotrol
antenna in authentic pre merger Southern Pacific colours.  THAT is pathetic
rendition of a choo choo you have there...*"

Calum
* - a free octopus for someone who guesses the reference.  Mario excluded.

No guesses at the reference yet!  How long do I have to wait before I jump in
with the winning answer?

Everybody knows, it's just no-one wants to get stuck with another damn
octopus.

Derek

ps. Are dots for the eyes included?