 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10462
Re: Quite C and BrickOS (WAS: Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:44:13 GMT

<snip>

-------------------If Chris ran rtlToronto:

        dose you wants to have a robat game?

Dear Strong Bad,

Can you play the guitar?

That's what that line reminded me of--dunno why...

        ok next week

        bring yoare robats

        chris
        i'm clever-kc

-------------------If DaveK ran rtlToronto:

Subject: Ah, rtlToronto16

Well... I was thinking about posting about it this weekend...  but my lazy
nature and all that...oh, I think I'll go and debate gun control on OTD with
some rabid American bible thumpers.

Baah, or I'd rather watch West Wing.  Now, isn't it true?  Stockard Channing
is one attractive woman.  I sat today and watched 18 hours straight of
West Wing.

I think I'll just go and work on my trains.

Hey pal!  You suckered me into the trains--don't go trashing that decision
now...  I was once a full time 'bot guy but 'cause of your aspirations to
convert the unconverted, you now have one more train guy in rtlT....

Donna Tella Moss...  Ahhh...  life is good.  Where's my Ainsley????

-------------------If JeffVW ran rtlToronto:

Hi guys,

        I'm "going off skiing" and "have dinner plans".  (cough cough,
wink wink) Have fun with rtlToronto16.

JeffVW
PS-If Christina asks, I'm not here.

Jeff who?

-------------------If Iain ran rtlToronto:

OMG!  DEATH IS X!  RTLTORONTO17 IS DEATH!

OMG!  MARBLE SORTING IS.  DO.  NOT.  EXIST.

(whimper)

AUNT EDNA DOES NOT WANT YOUR RULES UPDATED.

OMG!! This post is death!!  Tears!!

Calum, you one funny guy.

If that wasn't a call for regime change, I don't know what was. :)

Calum

Let's take a poll--who thinks Calum's getting a wee bit snippy in his old age?

Dave K
-helping C.T. pad his resume since 2004