 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10447
Re: Quite C and BrickOS (WAS: Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:24:10 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

How Quite C and legOS do non generic stuff would be part of the porting
exercise.  I don't think is is nontrivial.

Damn, I'm starting to write like Derek.

What!?  What do I write like?  Is is it the repeated words, or the
misplaced negatives?

No, it would be the lack of proofreading.  :)  I had written this a while ago as
part of another conversation, but never posted it:

-------------------If Chris ran rtlToronto:

        dose you wants to have a robat game?

        ok next week

        bring yoare robats

        chris
        i'm clever-kc

-------------------If DaveK ran rtlToronto:

Subject: Ah, rtlToronto16

Well... I was thinking about posting about it this weekend...  but my lazy
nature and all that...oh, I think I'll go and debate gun control on OTD with
some rabid American bible thumpers.

Baah, or I'd rather watch West Wing.  Now, isn't it true?  Stockard Channing
is one attractive woman.  I sat today and watched 18 hours straight of
West Wing.

I think I'll just go and work on my trains.

-------------------If JeffVW ran rtlToronto:

Hi guys,

        I'm "going off skiing" and "have dinner plans".  (cough cough,
wink wink) Have fun with rtlToronto16.

JeffVW
PS-If Christina asks, I'm not here.

-------------------If Iain ran rtlToronto:

OMG!  DEATH IS X!  RTLTORONTO17 IS DEATH!

OMG!  MARBLE SORTING IS.  DO.  NOT.  EXIST.

(whimper)

AUNT EDNA DOES NOT WANT YOUR RULES UPDATED.

If that wasn't a call for regime change, I don't know what was. :)

Calum