 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10386
Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 04:00:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Hansen wrote:

I have my fingers crossed that you are running an operating system that works
with the 2 installer executables I put together.  That would NOT be Win98 or
Win95.  I have heard from people running these operating systems that they get
all sorts of errors when the compiler runs.

Oh no, Chris would never run any of his systems on antiquated OSes.  Ask him
what browser he uses too.  Please.  It starts with an N and ends with 4.7.

Calum