 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10387
Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:08:29 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Hansen wrote:

I have my fingers crossed that you are running an operating system that works
with the 2 installer executables I put together.  That would NOT be Win98 or
Win95.  I have heard from people running these operating systems that they get
all sorts of errors when the compiler runs.

Oh no, Chris would never run any of his systems on antiquated OSes.  Ask him
what browser he uses too.  Please.  It starts with an N and ends with 4.7.

Calum

Calum.  this goes to show HOW WRONG YOU ARE!!!!

my browser ends in 4.7~2~

and FWIW, it is fully compliant with the Browsers as used in a MAJOR TEL-CO called
BELL CANADA!!!

and WHY is it such a GREAT browser to use.  cause no one writes virus's for it!  and
if I get one in my MAIL, netscape will open it, look at it, not understand what
WINMAIL.DAT is and IGNORE IT!!!!

unlike the crap browsers 95% of the world use.  you know, the ones that help
perpetuate the spread of those very same virus'!!!!

so Dear, caulm, (*&^*&^)(*&!

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.