 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10398
Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 03:56:32 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

and WHY is it such a GREAT browser to use.  cause no one writes virus's for it!  and
if I get one in my MAIL, netscape will open it, look at it, not understand what
WINMAIL.DAT is and IGNORE IT!!!!

unlike the crap browsers 95% of the world use.  you know, the ones that help
perpetuate the spread of those very same virus'!!!!

so Dear, caulm, (*&^*&^)(*&!

The computer nerd in me forces me to respond to this with a bit of
evangelising:

http://www.mozilla.org

All the advantages, and none of the disadvatages, of Netscape.

And for those who find Mozilla to be bloated and slow, there's Firebird:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/