 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10455
Re: Quite C and BrickOS (WAS: Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:11:51 GMT

Michael Purvis wrote:

Finally, I know that BrickOS supports assembler, and I still hope to rewrite one
of my main procs in asm. It's basically just a bunch of nested loops and ifs,
but the registers in BrickOS are a real pain.

WOW, their is hope for me YET!!!

10 ? clr
15 FOR X = 1 TO 5040
20 if chip_in c1 then {put_chip in c1}
25 NEXT x
30 END

this might need some more work, but I think I have the hang of this.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.