 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10381
Re: Steve H, C$, me learning C Brick OS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:52:06 GMT

Michael Purvis wrote:

and where does Bricxcc come into all this???

Once you get everything working from the Cygwin prompt, you can set up BricxCC
so that the 'compile' and 'download' buttons invoke the 'make' and 'dll'
programs that are used to compile to .lx and download to the brick. At that
point, it becomes really easy, but you have to get it working under Cygwin
first. :)

are you coming to dinner tonight???

I got a lot of this up and installed, but when I launched the (dumbly named) BASH
cygwin thing-y, and drilled down to the DEMO directory, I ran the MAKE prg.  in
theory it should have "done its business" and made a few other things...  but I
get some kind of SIGNAL 11 error.

at that point. I'm done.

John Hansen, Are you reading this??? don't make me e-mail you!!! I will!!! I'm
serious!

:)