 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10339
Re: ply vs turn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 04:54:41 GMT

I did in fact point out the problem verbally very early on, but nothing
was done about it and I have been to busy with work and the season to
follow up on it.

Me too, although I assumed it was sort of unnecessary to flail it, since
everyone knew what my bot took up in terms of space way back in November. The
guts have changed dramatically since then, of course, but the external
form-factor is almost the same.

I must apologize if I'm the source of some of this ruckus, but I realised after
I looked again that I only extend about two studs into the opponent's territory.
It's my drive base that goes six studs over, and that's in my area, not the
no-fly zone. Sorry about that.

If we absolutely must have a hard and fast rule, how about something
specifically for droppers? Like: The no fly zone is the base of the connect4
board up until the top of the plastic frame, at which point it extends an
additional two inches on either side.

Whatever. I agree with what was said above: If two of the bots can't physically
play each other, cool, we'll deal with it.

Mike