 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10340
Re: ply vs turn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 05:07:03 GMT

Building a pipe racer that doesn't carry it's battery with it is
  dink worthy

It's funny this keeps coming up.  Was there a pipe racer that ran in competition
that didn't have a battery box attached?

no.

I didn't have it attached when I was testing it, and you guys said I couldn't do
that.  So, I didn't hesitate to mount it on the robot.

I'm sorry you guys didn't like my robot, but can't you at least complain about
something I actually entered into competition?

Now on the other hand, what about the poor person that's under the
impression that they can extend out over the end of the board.  We there
has been lots of discussion that this is ok despite the fact it's not in
the rules.

But what about the people who have never attended rtl dinners?  People who read
the rules page, and have built a robot based on that?  If they don't know the
rules changed, they could be in trouble.

p.s. Steve, sorry I'm defending you with one hand and but making more
work for you with the other. :-)

Thanks  :)

Steve