 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10299
Re: ply vs turn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:43:48 GMT

it was my understanding that ~IF~ after a long day of watching 1000
games of Connect 4, that if at the end of the day 2 robots, really do
tie... then they tie.

So, during the qualification round, we're running robots against each other.
How do you score them if they tie?

Derek is suggesting we give it to whoever executes their total move time
fastest.

Calum