 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10318
Re: ply vs turn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:23:26 GMT

I expect most people will need more space, which is why I suggested changing it,
but it's been stated that the posted rules should not be changed at this late
date.

This issue has frustrated me too.  I was there for the original
discussion about what the common area should be.  When we original
discussed it we included extra space to either side of the board.

However Someone didn't draw it that way, so we appear to be stuck with
it even though that's not what we originally decided.

You can blame Bruce Sheridan.  He was the one who supplied the original basis
for the graphic during a summary of the game rules.

That said, I think informally we're all going to be aware of and try not to
obstruct people that extend over.

So Derek and Michael will extend at least 1-5 dots over?

Calum