 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10338
Re: Chrysler "Lego-look-alike" Jeep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 04:21:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bryan Wong wrote:

Many times the words 'lego-look-alike" appears in the article.

Though, to me, the picture shown looks nothing like the 8466, if, indeed, that's
what it is suppose to look like.

I think it looks a bit like a crossover between the 8466 and the 4404...

-Bryan

Hate to say it, but I think the article meant "Lego-alike" as in "boxy". That
thing is boxy, doesn't look like either 8466 or 4404 - I have both - and I don't
think the article's original author know about either of "our favourite highly
rated 4x4 trucks built with bricks." :-)

I think 4404 looks like a Ford F-150. (Ducks for incoming)

Cheers
Keith