 Off-Topic / Fun / 9911
9910  |  9912
Subject:
predigested pap (was Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:42:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Um, because he wanted to increase your reading enjoyment by making you think
about what he was saying instead of giving it to you all predigested and
MTVlike?
But I like it that way!

Kids these days. Why, when I was a boy, you talked to computers with punched
cards. And liked it.

If he had done that it would have detracted from the experience. :-)
oh.  You never want to detract from the experience. : )
Hasta la Vista, Sean
P.S  This has gone pretty off the topic that we started on, hasn't it? : )

Who's "we", Kimosabe? XFUT lugnet.off-topic.fun

P.S.S  Why doesn't Allan get involved in this?!