 General / 39272
Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Um, because he wanted to increase your reading enjoyment by making you think
about what he was saying instead of giving it to you all predigested and
MTVlike?
But I like it that way!

If he had done that it would have detracted from the experience. :-)
oh.  You never want to detract from the experience. : )
Hasta la Vista, Sean
P.S  This has gone pretty off the topic that we started on, hasn't it? : )
P.S.S  Why doesn't Allan get involved in this?!