 General / 39230
Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:42:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Daniel Crichton writes:
I already have to time my build - at Legoworld 2002 I was chatting to Tim
Courtney and the LEGO S@H girls and said I reckon I could do it in 9 hours,
as the RBR took me just over 4,
It took you that long? : )

and they reckoned it'll take a lot longer.
Guess I should have asked if I could take breaks too :\

Now I just have to wait ... had it on order since 1st Oct.

Dan
Well, then your already taking part!  Just add up the time your actually
building and see how long it takes you.  I'm not suicidal enough to spend
a long amount of time in the same position without taking some break.
Hasta La Vista, Sean