 Off-Topic / Fun / 9952
Re: Zork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erik Olson writes:

I first played Colossal Cave adventure in 1981 on a VAX, rather late. An
Apple ][  version was going around by then.

read this:
http://www.gamespy.com/legacy/halloffame/zork_a.shtm

What an egomaniac - I went there and immediately started looking to see if
any of the games I worked on made it into the hall of fame. :-)

So did any make it?

Wasteland and Heroes of Might and Magic.  I didn't work on the original
Bard's Tale except for conversions, so I don't count that one.

Bruce